AXIOM IT SOLUTIONS PTE LTD is committed to protecting your privacy.
We know that privacy is important to you and we strive to be as open and transparent as possible in how we serve you.
We conduct our business in compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) and have implemented additional measures to protect your personal information.
We want to make sure that you understand how your information is collect, used, share and protect your information.
Ways we collect your personal Information
We may collect your information when you :
- Subscribe to any of our services
- Use our mobile, web and cloud applications
- Engage us for your IT services and support
- Sign up for alerts or newsletter
- Contact us for enquiries or support
- Participate in a survey, workshop, conference, competition or other marketing event
- Visit our website
Information we collect
The information that we collect depends on the product and services you use and subscribe to. Here are key examples :
- Your identity – This includes your name, address, email address, telephone number, working organisation, user id, and ip address.
- Usage log – This includes services information you utilise, traffic data and history log information captured by our software.
How your information is used
We may use your information for :
- Providing the necessary IT and Applications support to you
- Respond to enquiries and request from you or people you have authorised
- Inform you about service updates or upgrades
- To authenticate users login for our apps
- To enable delivery of features within our apps
- Provide bug fixes to our software
- Provide new features and improvement to our software
- Sharing of information about our new products and services
- Provide updates, offers, reward and invitations to events.
- Collect statistical information about our services and features to allow us to improve on our solutions
- Track number of users using our system for billing purposes.
We will not use your personal data for purposes other than what we have informed you, or which are permitted under laws and regulations.
Sharing your information
We may share your information with :
- Business Partners and vendors that we work with to deliver services you have subscribed to
- Industry regulators and other government organizations, as required by local laws and regulations.
Your information is disclosed to the above only for relevant purposes (please refer to those mentioned in the above policy) or to protect the interests of our customers.
Protecting your information
We have implemented stringent measures to protect and secure your information.
This include :
- Safeguards to prevent security and breaches in our network and database system.
- Limits on access to information to authorised persons within the company only.
We respect you choices. If you would like to unsubscribed from our mailing list for information such as newsletter, promotions, events, please unsubscribe by sending us an unsubscribe email to the following email address : email@example.com